This blog is where you will find community council information, including meeting times, minutes and agenda. Do please comment on postings.

Wednesday 12 December 2007

Agenda

The next meeting of the Community Council will be held
On WEDNESDAY 12 December 2007 at 7.30pm in
St Catherine’s Argyle Church Community Hall, Grange Road

All who live or work or are active in the area are welcome.
Hearing loop available.

  1. Sederunt and Apologies.
  2. Minutes of Meeting held 14 November 2007.
  3. Matters Arising.
  4. Police Report.
  5. Grange & Prestonfield Community Council.
  6. Neighbourhood Partnership Report.
  7. Christmas Tree Party Report.
  8. New Secretary.
  9. Report of meetings.
  10. A.O.C.B.
  11. Next meeting 9 January 2008.

1 comment:

Hugh Leather said...

Aye up,

So, I thought I should write a little about bullet point 8. I shall have done a year as secretary at the end of January and I'll also be quite a way into the second year of my PhD. Sadly, while the first year of a PhD is quite relaxed, the stress starts to build very quickly as the deadline looms. Yes, I am getting pretty stressed about it.

I think I have to concentrate 100% on my PhD over the next year and a half if I'm ever going to get it. So, reluctantly, I'm having to give up my community type hobbies. My wife will slap me about if I don't :-)

Please think about taking over, it's a fun job and gets you very much involved with community - definitely a great thing to do - I shall miss it a lot.

Cheers,

Hugh.